Tuesday 18 September 2007

Gifts for my two-foot!!

Well I went and opened my big bunny mouth too soon didn't I?!

Yesterday my left eye was watering a little.... and I was given an eye bath AGAIN!!! With a bit of wriggling I did manage to get free but by that time my face was already soaked!

It does feel better for it though.

Last night I thought it would be nice to give my two-foot a little prezzie in the morning, just to say thanks for the eye bath and all.... well she came in this morning to give me food, and she was delighted by the poo I had stuck to the wall!!! Heheheheeeeee!!

2 comments:

Timmy said...

LOL! Oh, BOBBIN.....WHAT must your Mummy THINK?!?!?
I am sorry that your poorly eye has been giving you a little trouble again......but thank goodness you have your Mummy to take such good care of you!!!
Hope it gets better soon!
Loads Of Love & Bunny Hugs, Your Friend,
Timmy XXXXX

Barley Sugar said...

Hello Bobbin...

I hope your eye is feeling better, I've had a weepy eye before but the vet flushed my tear ducts, it was sore at the time but havent' too many proglems with it since, I hope your eye improves as well...

Bunny Hugs

Barley x