Thursday 6 September 2007

Here's a bit of history...

I came into to this world along with a brother and a sister. My brother was identical to me in colouring, a broken sooty fawn, broken because we are patchy with while underneath, not actually broken, we came out whole! My sister was a full colour sooty fawn and very pretty indeed. My Mum was the same colouring as me. I don’t know what my dad looked like as I never met him.

We lived in a hutch all together for what seemed like a long time. But then we got separated by the two foot lady, me and my brother stayed together, but I never saw my mum or my sister again after that. My brother and I lived happily together with some friends until one day when my bro was taken away too.

I was left in a hutch with my mates until the day that I too was taken.

I wasn’t scared, I was taken out by one of the two foots, and put into a wicker carrier with lots of hay inside. It smelt like home.

After a bit of a bumpy ride I arrived at a new house. There I was set free from the carrier. I was very nervous at first. Everything smelt so gross and strange! I roamed very cautiously around the floor, it was covered in a very yummy looking beige grass, I believe the two legged call it carpet. To check out my surroundings I was bobbing up and down, sniff the air... this is how I got my name, Bobbin! I found a great big house and made it my home. It was loads bigger than what I was used to and I had it all to myself. All to myself indeed, I really missed my brother’s company and was a bit lonely at first.

The two foot girl came to feed me regularly so I started to like her, but I was still cautious not only did my new home smell funny, she did too! She let me out each evening to run around my room and she would play with me, she runs away and I chase her! I'm very fast you see, especially when I do massive binkies in the air!

That was all 2 months ago and I have settled in really well and I’m starting to trust this two foot girl more and more each day. I supposed she’s alright really, except when she tries to pick me up! What is all that about? I’m perfectly happy on the floor, thank you!

Since then loads has happened but I will save that for my next post, my paws are getting sore from typing… these keyboards really aren’t bunny friendly!

2 comments:

Timmy said...

Hi Bobbin!!!!! I really like your Blog! I have one too now, as I haven't been very well for the past few days.....so Mummy let me make a Blog to keep me occupied!!! :) Do you want to be my friend??? Loads of Love And Bunny Hugs, Timmy XXXXXXX

Asbeau said...

Hi Bobbin,
Your blog is awesome, mummy let me have a blog because I have no bunny friend, she thought i'd feel less lonely if I could talk to other bunnies.
Hope your well today, is it okay if I put a link to your blog on my blog?
Asbeau XxX