Monday 10 September 2007

More Tears

I haven't been feeling very well again recently. My eye stopped watering for about a week but then my right one started to water and then my left again! Yesterday my two-foot mum bathed my eyes in sterilsed water to help soothe them and get rid of the salt that had accumulated in my fur. I was very annoyed at first, she turned me upside down again to do it! Afterwards it felt much better but look how silly I looked.... worse than before! I'm not vain or anything, but come on... I look like a drowned rat! This is my mean face, I wanted to get her back!


Finally I decided that if I didn't dry my own face, no one else was going to do it for me... do I have to do everything around here?!


I must say I felt much better today, even though one eye is still a bit watery at least they're not salty! Good on my two-foot!

No comments: